This week, we are going to further explore last week’s topic of unlearning and learning by asking the question: What new truth or belief is God replacing in my life?
You can only displace a mindset with another mindset. We don’t want to focus on getting rid of the old, instead we need to focus on the new; because the new truth displaces the old. The truth always sets us free.
During this session, we'll look at:
• What CURRENT beliefs need to be displaced so you can live in more FREEDOM;
• How God works by knowledge & encounter to UPGRADE our experience of His TRUTH;
• What is the gap between what HE believes and what WE believe;
• How to OVERCOME stress by learning a new truth about God;
• An ACTIVATION to REPLACE current negatives with new TRUTH.
• The truth is a Person, and His name is Jesus. (1:05)
• Every phase of our journey requires us to update our image of God. (2:30)
• Challenges can accelerate our capacity for majesty. (3:13)
• Check the source of your information. (7:47)
• What are you believing to be true about yourself? (8:53)
John 1:14 (The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.)
If you feel a lack in your current relationship with God or imprisoned in your circumstances, identify the lie that you may have believed. Ask the Lord what He believes about you instead. Write down His thoughts towards, and pray about them individually. He will begin to change your current thoughts into better ones, open up new encounters, possibilities, and freedoms because you are seeing yourself definitely.
I hope you have a lot of fun experiencing old truths breaking off you by being replaced with new ones. This is YOUR moment to make a HUGE adjustment. And I bet it will be easier than you think. :)
PS) ALSO, don’t forget that this process doesn’t mean ANYTHING without your voice. Let me hear your thoughts and questions in the comments!