For this week’s BTV class, I’m answering several of your questions that have been sent in over the last few weeks.
I love getting your questions because they make for a dynamic, relational learning community. We learn the best when we dialogue together because it creates space for us to discover more of who God is and who we are in Him.
These are the questions and insights we are looking at this week:
• What is the HOLINESS of God and how can I EXPERIENCE it more?
• If Christ is in US, then His holiness is PRESENT in us too.
Our unholiness DIED on the cross with Jesus, so we start with a CLEAN slate.
• God is NOT teaching us how to avoid sin, He is TEACHING us how to learn holiness.
What is the balance between living in the grace for a day while being content and present in the NOW and maintaining healthy FUTURE expectations?
• Walking with God is NOT necessarily about balance; it’s about the MOTION of moving in different directions with Him.
• Present-future means we are loving who we are in the PRESENT and what we are learning TODAY, and every single day thinking about the FUTURE.
• We got TWO lives: the future one that’s heading to meet you, and the present one that is going out to meet with God.
I’m 53 years old; WHY am I just getting this revelation of how to live with the UPGRADES?
• There is a PROMISE of God for this situation: He will give you divine acceleration because Jesus is a quickening Spirit.
• It’s possible to make FIVE years growth in ONE year because there is a divine acceleration on you.
• ASK the Lord for a quickening and favor in your learning and growth!
Where do you GO when the church says, they don’t want you, especially if you are experiencing a lot of personal transformation?
• You must decide if being in this church is part of your assignment OR if it’s time to look for like minded people.
• If the Lord wants you to stay ASK Him for all the resources to do that and have a willing heart.
• If you feel your time has come to an end, then you are FREE to explore a new community with the Lord.
Thanks so much for all your questions. I really appreciate you asking them! Remember, this learning process needs your voice, so send in your questions:
I can’t wait to get them for next month’s Q & A video!