This week we are continuing to look at the process of learning. We are asking the question: “When is what is true not the Truth?”
This allows us to look at the difference between what is true and what is the Truth, a major key for living a life of wisdom and revelation.
During this session, we'll look at:
• How WISDOM creates a new awareness of what is possible;
• What TRUE accountability is all about and how it calls us to a HIGHER place of truth;
• How REVELATION reviews and renews our MINDSET!
• What to do when we find a NEGATIVE truth in our lives;
• How the Holy Spirit PARTNERS with us to breakthrough in this type of REVELATION;
• An ACTIVATION to INCORPORATE the Holy Spirit and others into your development!
• If what you’re learning doesn’t set you free, it’s not the Truth. (1:07)
• We grow the fastest, when we enjoy being accountable for who we are becoming. (2:29)
Practice the Truth until your freedom becomes real. (6:58)
• Remember your partner, the Holy Spirit, is with you to bring breakthrough. (8:10)
• Colossians 3:1-4 (Our old man is dead and our new man is hidden with Christ in God.)
• 2 Corinthians 3:18 (But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.)
• John 14 (Jesus telling His disciples it will be better when the Holy Spirit comes.)
Think of an area that you’re currently upgrading with the Lord. Write down the thoughts that you’re having about this. Dialogue with Him about what He is developing in you and how you can best cooperate with the Holy Spirit in this process. Then consider inviting a group of friends to join you in listening to this episode and discuss how you can call each other up in your identities.
I hope you KNOW how much He ADORES you! Let’s love the learning and enjoy the process that He is walking us through. Let me know what is happening while you are learning all these new truths. I would love to hear your stories and questions in the comments!
Thanks for joining! I really appreciate it!
PS) I can’t wait to respond to your questions, send me one here: https://www.speakpipe.com/brillianttv