This week, we are looking what at our current opportunities in life could mean for us. We are asking the question: What opportunities for development is God orchestrating in my life right now?
During this session, we'll be exploring:
• What it means to LIVE in Christ and not the world:
• How to expect to see Christ in your circumstances so you can OVERCOME worry & fear!
• How Jesus ORCHESTRATES your circumstances so you can cross over from the ways of the world to the higher ways of God;
• How to EXPERIENCE the quickening Spirit of God so you can catch up in your development and be set FREE from a victim mentality!
• A special ACTIVATION on how to listen with your SPIRIT in order to RECOGNIZE and RECEIVE the wisdom of God!
• We live in Christ, so we have an internal reality of Christ in us and a powerful expectation of His Presence.
• The wisdom that governs our life comes from above.
• Development is the process of creating a bridge that spans the gap between our actual and our potential.
• God is a quickening spirit and that means He enjoys speeding up our response process to create a divine acceleration.
• God allows in His wisdom what He could easily prevent in His power.
• Instead of asking the the victim question of “why,” we want to learn to ask a different set of questions.
• Your real life situations are your classroom for growing up in Jesus, so we must learn to think deeply with Him.
• You are learning how to recognize and discover the keys of wisdom that He has available for you and use them in every life circumstance.
• Colossians 3:2: Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth.
After you listen all the way through, go back and listen again with your spirit. Begin to tune yourself to the wisdom from above. After you’ve listened a few times, take out your notebook. When you hear a truth that quickens your heart or makes you come to attention, push the “pause” button.
Write that thought down and think about just that for the next few days. Come to the Lord every day, expecting His Spirit of Wisdom in you to expand the truth you are exploring. Look around your life and ask: where is God orchestrating your circumstances to train you in this truth?
Study the scriptures like a good Berean. Practice thinking about the wisdom of God with the Mind of Christ that lives in you. Take notes about your discoveries. By taking one truth, one key, you are expanding your capacity to recognize and receive the wisdom of God.
I hope these weekly sessions are helping you see the bridge from your actual to your potential. And as you continue to listen with your spirit, soak in truth, discover the keys for your life, and think with the Mind of Christ, I know your process of development will accelerate. God in His wisdom is creating opportunities to develop you fully into His image.
I trust you will enjoy this episode as much as I did filming it! Thanks for listening!