- The best prophetic word is always the one that is in God's heart for you.
- We need to upgrade prophecy from the purely spontaneous to where every word is considered and has weight at all prophetic levels: gift, ministry and office.
- The objective of edification, exhortation and comfort prophecy is to create momentum in people.
- Everything the Lord says to us comes with a test to see if we've got it or not. Those are the entry points to fulfillment of our prophetic words.
- Edification, exhortation and comfort prophecy empowers people to touch the true nature of God for them.
- God doesn't visit, as He did in the Old Testament. He lives in us. We seek the Lord with 100% certainty we'll find Him.
- New Testament prayers are praying with Jesus and the Holy Spirit as they pray to the Father for us... not just towards them, hoping for an answer.
1 Corinthians 14:1-5
Romans 8:26-27, 34
2 Corinthians 5:17
Hebrews 8:6 & 13
Spend time in worship and thanksgiving.
That's always our starting point in prayer.
Ask Jesus and the Holy Spirit what they are currently praying for you. (Romans 8:26-27, 34)
Remain in confidence that the Lord is present. Sometimes it's to our faith, sometimes to our feelings, but we are 100% assured that we're seeking, knowing we'll find.
Enjoy the process of listening, fellowship and eventually hearing - then joining in Their intercession for you.
For more on the process of prayer, check out "Crafted Prayer" from the Being With God journal series at: https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/promise/products/crafted-prayer