- We are citizens of the Kingdom first, seeing, thinking, speaking and acting accordingly.
- The devil is always trying to talk us out of something. God is always trying to talk you into something.
- God has a vision of you that is unchanging. NT prophecy speaks to that image of you.
- There is no place for judgement between the judgement Jesus took on the cross and the final day of judgement at the end of the age. It is a season of grace.
- Ananias & Saphira: a story of the battle between God and judgement on the demonic.
- Was Jesus judged enough on the cross? If Jesus was not judged 100% for our sin, salvation is not possible.
- If Jesus is our public defender, we don't want to the the prosecution against Him.
Matthew 5:33 & 38
Look again at Luke 16:16. Think about all the things that Jesus changed as He transformed us from a old covenant to a new one.
What New Covenant ways are you most grateful for?
Share with us in the comments. We'd love to hear!
For more on the New Creations we are in Christ, check out "New Man Theology" here on BTV under the Theology Track.