- NT prophecy empowers people to step into a Kingdom space with God and explore the love of Christ.
- Life is all of you and all of Jesus. We're learning to walk in the New Man we are in Christ.
- NT prophecy has the sound of the Kingdom, not OT judgement.
- NT prophetic people choose words carefully, with an appropriate tone of voice and language to reflect the love language of God.
- The objective of the prophetic word affects the delivery and your stance in it. A good word can be ruined by an incorrect tone.
- You have to know what the voice of the Lord sounds like. It's why meditation, stillness and listening are foundational to prophetic maturity.
Did your heart quicken to any portion of God's word to Kyle? What did God have for you in that word?
The book, "Prophetic Wisdom" referred to in this talk can be found at https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/prophecy/products/prophetic-wisdom