- There's a huge difference between what is true and what is Truth.
- God never deals with a negative in people's lives. He offers them a gift that will displace it instead.
- Any truth that doesn't set you free is not the Truth.
- When the Father puts His finger on a part of your life that is not working, He is pointing to the place of your next miracle.
- Edification, exhortation and comfort: Building up, stirring up, cheering up into the place God has for you to occupy.
1. Man who says "If you really knew me, you wouldn't like me." Which self is talking? God is not in the anger management business. He is in the peace giving business.
2. Gideon / Moses - God only spoke to who He saw them as
Ask God who He sees you as that you haven't seen yourself as. He loves to answer that question!
For more on who God sees you to be, you may be interested in the devotional soaking CD, "Becoming the Beloved." It contains six prophetic words on how God sees you and a small booklet with the words transcribed and questions to help make this word, your personal word.