- All prophecy is relational because we're speaking to the people of God. All prophets are friends of the Bridegroom.
- The role of the prophet in the world is to get people to taste and see that God is good.
- In the Kingdom, if it's not too good to be true, it's not God!
- The world doesn't read its Bible. It reads its Christians. The world doesn't need mediocre Christians who don't accurately reflect who God really is.
- We need to be affirming where people are in God, who they are and who they are becoming in Christ.
- Affirmation is the key to the internal stimulus of our inner man.
- Prophecy wakens you to who you are and what's available next in the Kingdom.
- Too often, we want new but are still thinking old.
- Affirmation is the best way to bring correction because it reminds people to have better thought.
- You can't remove a deficit by focusing on it. Whatever we focus on we empower. Focus on God's opposite.
Stories: Gideon / David & Goliath /
Connect with God's affirmation for you.
What is God excited about in your life right now?
How is He affirming you in your daily life?
The conferences referred to in this episode are available on BTV: The Art of Thinking Brilliantly and Mind of a Saint.
You can also obtain CD or MP3 versions.
The Art of Thinking Brilliantly:
Mind of a Saint