- In the inspiration of edification, we call people up into who God sees them to be.
- People don't have power against us. We have power for them. Define your life by what you are for.
- No negative can exist in your life alone. It is always attached to the positive of who God wants to be for you.
- Prophecy releases you from the tyranny of opposition into a place of fellowship with the Lord.
- The more gripped you are by a prophetic word, the more you are going to repeat it. We don't give up until breakthrough.
- Reinforcement is a key tool of the prophetic.
- Prophecy effects a change. Promises are its currency.
Do the activation given in this episode. Think of a person you know who needs edifying or building up.
What are the circumstances they are facing? Get some kind of outline of what they are up against.
Is there any attitude, outlook or lifestyle in them that needs an upgrade?
What instruction would God give them in the situation?
What does He want to be for them?
What aspect of God's nature is He provoking them to abide in, to learn to live in?
What is the outcome that He is creating that will empower people to a new place of relationship with God, a new place of faith, a new perspective?
Those questions give us a context for what God wants to say and how He wants to say it.
For more on speaking words of edification, you may enjoy the great stories on "Seeing in the Spirit." https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/all/products/seeing-in-the-spirit