- It is vital to cultivate a sense of wonder about who Jesus really is.
- Your intimacy with God is the most intimidating thing about you to the darkness.
- Commendation opens our hearts to hear the upgrade on offer.
- The false doctrine of the modern day church? Building it on the old man, not the New Man in Christ.
- God only shows you negatives in people, so you can first have compassion and next, know who He wants to be for them instead.
- NEVER prophesy the negative. It is only a signpost for your understanding. God is trusting you with their lives.
Story: Asking "What's wrong with him?" God - "Nothing, something's missing."
What changes for you when you look for what's missing, instead of what is "wrong" with other people - as well as yourself?
Share your discoveries in the comments!
For more on God's grace in our weakness, you may wish to listen to "Perfecting the Art of Bouncing Back."