- Prophetic words of comfort bring peace, calm and courage in an atmosphere of chaos and fear.
- Sometimes we pray when we should be prophesying. The word of the Lord gives an outcome we can pray into.
- The prophetic word of comfort brings courage and encouragement.
- The prophetic word of comfort empowers.
- The prophetic word of comfort strengthens.
- The people of God should be able to bring peace, calm and comfort into any atmosphere under any circumstances.
- Your mind can't be a battleground for the enemy. It needs to be a settled place of peace with God.
- Double-mindedness sets us back when we should be moving forward.
2 Chronicles 20
How do you want to take God's gift of peace, live in it and release it to the world around you?
Share your ideas. We'd love to hear how you put this truth in action.
"The Practice of Rest" is an inspirational and practical teaching on living a lifestyle of peace and rest. Check it out at: https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/wisdom/products/the-practice-of-rest