- You have to remove fear with God's perfect love for you because dread will render you immobile and passive at the very moment you need to be active and focused.
- We call up peace in our own hearts so we can speak the word of the Lord in the way that He wants to say it.
- When you look at people, think freedom. What would freedom look like for this person?
- We disengage people from negatives and bring an atmosphere of faith.
- The goal of comfort is to strengthen.
- You need to prove yourself. A majesty mindset is a must.
- In prophecy, we speak to other people the same way that the scripture speaks to us.
- Practice your gift all the time. No one is going to say "no" to a word of encouragement or comfort!
- Spoken prophetic words are subjective. Written words offer something to consider and keep reading.
2 Corinthians 12:10
Story: Walking down a block. Getting words of encouragement and comfort for a couple of families. Writing it out and bringing to door.
Find a great card and write a word of comfort to strengthen someone you know.
Partner with the Holy Spirit.
Enjoy the practice.
Let us hear your stories of what happens in the Comments!
For more examples of actual prophetic ministry, checkout the "Prophetic Healing" MP3. This is a unique healing session of prophecy and prayer.