One of the greatest lens changes is seeing ourselves as a new creation in Christ, no longer in our old man that is dead.
- God isn't dealing with your sin because He dealt with it on the cross.
- God is only working on the new you, the true you in Christ.
- God doesn't see what's wrong with you. He sees what's missing and has every intention of providing it.
- God is not dealing with our sin. He is establishing our righteousness and holiness as a lifestyle.
- We think like a saint, not a sinner. We have the mind of Christ.
- We are a dwelling place of God. He never leaves. Very different from the Old Testament experience.
- Abiding is a key New Testament discipline. We're already in Christ. Our job is to not get pulled out.
- The church must come out of the Kingdom, not the other way around.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Story: 4 year old girl who understand the Kingdom. There is no junior Holy Spirit.
Write our or copy all the scriptures listed here.
Read them aloud.
Spend time in meditation and consideration of what God is saying.
Make it part of your devotional time with God for several weeks or days.
How is your lens for yourself and your relationship of God changing because of these truths?
Share with us in the comments. We would love to be part of your journey and story with God1
The story of the little girl told here can also be found in the "Growing Up in God" series. https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/teachings-music/products/growing-up-in-god