Newness of life will always expand every mindset, every tradition and every practice until it breaks through into absolute freedom.
- The best form of evangelism is not the one that is preached, it's the one that's lived.
- Instead of thinking about how situations affect us, we should be looking to see them as God does and the gift that is present to receive.
- Renewing the spirit of our minds is God freshening up our thinking from heaven in Christ.
- You don't become a new person by changing your behavior. You discover who you are in Christ and then act accordingly.
- Starting Point: What God has done, not what you need to do.
- When we have a revelation of our new nature, we need to establish it in our perceptions, thinking and language. You are learning to walk in newness of life.
- All disciplines are rooted in delight.
- Every situation has an upgrade attached. Heaven is not a storage facility. Please use them!
- Thanksgiving and rejoicing is the worship language of heaven. Whining and complaining is the worship language of hell. Think in possibilities, not problems.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Think of something that presents itself as a problem in your life. Now look through the lens of possibility and God's provision.
What did you see?
What new perceptions are you discovering.
For more on newness of life in Christ, look for "The Newness Advantage" from the Letters From God series, due out SOON from Brilliant Book House. To be notified of release, sign up for their newsletter at www.brilliantbookhouse.com