Walking in Newness of Life is the journey of being made into the image of Christ and entering our land of promise.
- Your inner man is being made completely different through every situation we face when we walk in newness of life.
- Newness of life asks:
What's the upgrade?
What's my favor from the Lord?
What's the promise?
What's the blessing?
What's the provision?
- Newness of life settles our thinking and advances our vision.
- Renewing of the mind is the gradual conforming of the saint to the new spiritual realm of heavenly citizenship.
- We all have a unique story and journey with God. It may be messy. That's okay! It's not an adventure until something goes wrong.
- Defaulting to old thinking still requires work, but it has no reward. Working on newness of life is worth it!
- Our predicaments never move God from His loving attention for us.
- If you are in Christ, then so are all your circumstances.
2 Corinthians 4:16
Story: Boris Becker's observations about returning serve through rest and peace.
Listen to the prayer at the end of this episode several times.
Receive the ministry and encouragement it holds.
Use the questions listed above to assess challenging situations.
How are your perceptions becoming more in line with the newness of life in Christ?
What are you seeing more clearly? We'd love to hear!
The book referenced in this episode "Towards a Powerful Inner Life" can be found at: https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/journals/products/towards-a-powerful-inner-life