Every action is rooted in the thought that produced it. Major change can only come from renewing our minds in Christ.
- If all your thinking has brought you to a place you don't like, have another thought!
- Everything is "yes" and "amen" in Christ. He expects you to take Him for granted!
- Unsanctified thinking will keep us in a place of immaturity.
- All behavior is drawn from our perception of who we are. Perception is always empowered by thinking. Identity is key in transformation.
- The mind of a sinner dwells on faults and lack. The mind of a saint focuses on who Jesus is in them.
- Any repentance that is not a response to goodness will not last.
- A religious church captures people in guilt, not captivates them with the glory of who Jesus really is.
- All of spirituality is a paradox. You are complete in Christ and you are on the adventure of what completion is about. Both are true.
- We are growing up in God, so we have grace and favor in His perception of us and that process.
Story: "Do you want to be a servant of the Lord?"
In the Kingdom, we assess without judgement. Asses your thinking. Is it focused more on your sins and faults or on your identity in Christ?
What upgrades is He bringing to how you see yourself?
For more on taking God for granted in all the best ways, check out "Taking God for Granted." https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/teachings-music/products/taking-god-for-granted