When God shows you who He wants to be for you, then you know who you can become.
- The "why" question rarely gets answered on earth. Ask what this situations means for your relationship with God and Who does He want to be for you now.
- God allows in His wisdom what He could easily prevent in His power.
- Our disconnect with God occurs because we come to Him in our functionality, not in our relationship.
- "All things work together for good" has two conditions:
+ Love God (relational)
+ Living within His purposes
- All of creation is longing for the sons and daughters of God to manifest the fullness of His glory. We have greater works to do.
1. Woman with cancer. God didn't speak initially, but eventually through little girl and dream.
2. Woman asking for healing for 50th time.
How is God initiating an upgrade in His relationship with you?
What do you want the implications of your sonship in Christ to be for the world around you?
For practical stories of sonship, check out "Sons of God" - a film about amazing acts of sonship across the world and features Graham Cooke, along with the stories of others.