Relational Thinking means we can see, act and speak the way Jesus would, because we're being made into His image.
- When we are in relationship with God, we get to do the things that He is doing!
- God is not supernatural. It's normal for Him to heal the sick, raise the dead and talk to people about their future.
- Living from heaven to earth is a mindset God is cultivating in us by the Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit can help us with a sin-nature that Jesus took away and buried in the deepest sea.
- The sin nature couldn't be changed, so it was crucified. The sin habit is a residue of a lifestyle that is transforming as we grow in Christ.
- Relational Thinking allows for no negativity or measure.
1 John 4:17
1. Eric the multiplying fish.
2. Throwing the stick into unclean water and then being the first to drink it.
Join in the ministry portion at the end of this episode. There is no time or distance in the Spirit. Receive God's kind intentions and the Mind of Christ in a fresh way.
Review the prophetic word of blessing and hear the Father's heart for you in it.
Share your thoughts on Relational Thinking with us!
For more on processing what your hearing into a lifestyle with God, you may find "The Process Series" helpful. It can be found at: