To become spiritually minded, we must begin with a different appraisal of events.
- We are not expected to work out a negative through our flesh. We are expected to exchange it for a better thought in Christ.
- We can't want new, but think old.
- Spiritual Appraisal gives us access to a hidden wisdom that empowers our relationship with God into a place of transformation by renewing our thought life.
- The root of receiving is the ability to embrace those things that are aligned with the Mind of Christ.
- God's wisdom is foolishness if not spiritually appraised with how God thinks, sees and talks.
- We attune ourselves properly when we ask: "What does this mean for us Lord?" and "What must I do?"
- Good questions bring focus and focus determines our path. The path to the mysteries of God require wisdom rather than reason.
- If God wanted us to understand everything, we wouldn't need faith.
1 Corinthians 2:6-16
2 Peter 1:2
1. Fighting doubt when giving a very simple word in prophetic ministry.
Consider the questions asked in this episode:
What is the alignment with Jesus that is being upgraded in you?
What favor should you be realizing at this time?
How do I position myself to receive it?
What is my part in this partnership between Jesus and the Holy Spirit?
For more on faith and the ways of God, check out "The Faith Series" at: https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/teachings-music/products/the-faith-series