Spiritual appraisal and wisdom enlarges our spirits, changes our vision and allows us to see who God is for us and through us.
- Wisdom exposes us to the truth that sets us free to see differently. If the truth doesn't set you free, it's not the truth.
- Accountability is not calling people out on behavior, but spiritually appraising their identity in Christ and calling them up into it.
- Don't defend or examine a negative. Get rid of it!
- Understanding is an experience we have as we practice the Truth. It's not mental assent. It's proving the ways of God in real life.
- Spiritual appraisal allows us to enter the space of revelation and empowers our new partnership with the Holy Spirit.
- Spiritual appraisal is when we value the Mind of Christ. We determine: "I will not think below the line of my privilege in Jesus."
- Spiritual appraisal has the power to cause us to see things we have never seen before and understand the ways of God.
- Spiritual appraisal sets us free to see what God is doing.
If possible, join with others as instructed in the closing prayer and process your journey into "The Mind of a Saint" together. And if not in person, do so by joining in the dialogue here at Brilliant TV. We appreciate that you're not just listening, but actively processing your story and journey with us!
For more on how truth is converted from something we hear to living in it with God-endorsed authority, you may be encouraged by "From Permission to Authorization."