If you are in Christ, so are all your circumstances. We think about Him and ourselves as overcomers through Christ.
- The Mind of Christ is intentional, focused and creative. It revolves around passion and delight.
- The Mind of Christ elevates, inspires and upgrades us. It connects our emotions to the Fruit of the Spirit.
- We are made whole by the way God thinks and speaks about us.
- Being renewed in your mind is to be awestruck with God in your own thinking about everyone and everything. We begin with practicing seeing ourselves as He does.
- All lasting change comes from a renewed mind. We no longer replay our poor history. It's been overwhelmed by who He is for us.
- The Mind of Christ will always be compatible with the nature of God.
- Negativity confines, reduces, limits and imprisons you and others.
- We don't have a right to remain wounded. We have a right in Christ to be healed.
- The real Christ in you is not stressed.
- We are responsible for our own blessing. We use every situation to grow and receive more from God.
- Negative speculation looks outwardly. It's like negatively prophesying to ourselves. Instead, let's speculate about how good God is going to be!
- Don't postpone your joy until circumstances are resolved. Be joyful in who God is for you now.
What are the upgrades this episode has for you? Which ones are you going after? We'd love to hear!
A great support to the Mind of Christ is the devotional soaking CD, "Thinking With God." It has six prophetic words, music and a booklet with transcripts and processing questions. Check it out!