Majesty and supremacy of God is the scene being set for battle. Our expectation is to fight & win.
- We are unashamed triumphalists in Christ.
- Rejoicing is key in warfare.
- Victory is a gift from Jesus the Overcomer, not earned.
- What if the greatest lack in America is simply the lack of goodness?
- We're given the keys of the Kingdom to open and to bind what God intends for us to show the world about Him.
- What if you're greatest pressure isn't from attack, but the momentum of God developing peace and joy by using them to accelerate your relationship with Him?
- More battles can be won in rest than by exercising faith.
2 Corinthians 2:14
1 Timothy 6:12
1 Corinthians 15:57
1 John 5:4
Story: JC Penny whose goal was to be able to tithe at 90% and live well off the other 10%.
What does YOUR upward path on your journey with God look like?
How do you want to travel with God in it?
What accelerants is He giving you in the truths you're hearing?
For more on rejoicing, check "The Practice of Delight" at https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/teachings-music/products/the-practice-of-delight