A "good fight" is when we aligns with God's intention - and an understanding of the enemy's tactics.
- Perception is vital seeing God's preparation and perspective.
- Enemy tactic #1: Intimidation. It's cheap. We intimidate him with worship.
- Warfare is not about taking authority over the enemy, but about discovering the majesty and supremacy of God.
- The battle is won. Our job is to establish the victory.
- Overcoming means ability to prosper under enemy attack.
1 Timothy 6:12
1 Corinthians 2:9-10
2 Chronicles 20:15
Story: Small friend known for fierceness in fighting. His nickname was "Take-ya-all-on."
As is said here, it's important to know what you're fighting for -and who your fighting with. How is your perception of "a battle" already changing? What was it previously? What is it becoming now? Tell us in the comments!
For more on engaging in a good fight, check out "Manifesting Your Spirit" from The Way of the Warrior journal series at https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/journals/products/manifesting-your-spirit