Hiding in God's presence is an act of war. Knowing who He truly is for us overwhelms all opposition.
- The enemy works by penetration, demoralization and subversion. This session focuses on penetration.
- The key target for penetration is negativity in relationships with people and with the Lord.
- You don't have a right to be wounded. You have a right to be healed.
- The enemy attacks our perception of who God really is and tries to substitute legalism for grace.
- The Kingdom cannot come through Church. The Church comes through the Kingdom.
- Discover who God wants to be for you in any situation - then engage with His nature of joy, not the struggle alone.
1 Peter 5:8
Story: Discovering thanksgiving in the awful worship service.
So... who DOES God want to be for you in your current circumstances that He couldn't be at any other time?
Every negative you see points to an aspect of who He wants to manifest Himself as to you. What aspect of His true nature are you recognizing?
For more on overcoming negativity, check out this CD/MP3 on "Overcoming Negativity through Rest" at https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/products/overcoming-negativity-through-rest