The enemy seeks to penetrate our relationship with God and others through negativity.
- If we're celebrants, we can celebrate anything. Don't engage in negativity towards others.
- Difference between "true"and "Truth." What's true in behavior isn't necessarily the Truth about how God sees others (or us).
- If the Truth doesn't set you free? It's not the Truth.
- God isn't overly concerned with presumption. He's far more concerned about unbelief.
- Think through your mindsets. Does God really sound like that? His true nature is the Fruit of the Spirit.
Did you identify with the ministry prayer for those with a tough history or who felt overlooked, unappreciated and devalued? What doors did Jesus close? Which doors did He open for you in your perceptions and mindsets?
Receive that prayer as if you were in the session. Have a conversation with the Holy Spirit as He personalizes it for you. Kindly consider sharing with us your encounters with God through that prayer. We'd love to hear!
"Seeing in the Spirit" has powerful, practical instruction and stories of prophetic ministry that focuses only on the Truth, not what's seems to be true.