Baggage of old thinking is exchanged for the luggage of God's promises and true identity.
- Behavior is baggage. Identity is luggage.
- "Present/Past" means you're allowing something from your history to impact your present negatively.
- "Present/Future" means you discover God's provisions, promises and your inheritance and identity in Christ and begin the process of unpacking it with Him.
- Key steps for breakthrough: First, what is God really like?
- Performance comes after relationship, not before.
- The role of women on the earth is to be loved, respond to love and be empowered.
1 Thessalonians 5:24
2 Thessalonians 3:3
2 Timothy 2:13
Story: Being given a scholarship to a private school where I didn't fit in.
What are some of the provisions and promises God has packed in your Present/Future luggage?
How does He want to partner with you in unpacking them?
For more on exploring your identity, consider Allison Bown's "Unpacking Your True Identity" CD/MP3s https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/teachings-music/products/unpacking-your-true-identity-by-allison-bown