The enemy seeks to demoralize. God takes that territory, overcomes and gives you a ministry in it!
- We're vulnerable when we believe that WE are the focus of our spiritual development, not God.
- The enemy continually works to dishearten us by putting the weight of our process of maturity all on us.
- In Christ, everything begins from a place of rest. The real you is not stressed.
- Salvation, righteousness, sanctification, grace... they are all gifts of God - not earned.
- God seeks to enlarge His promises. The enemy seeks to enlarge the problem.
- Nothing you can do will make God love you more. Nothing you can do can make Him love you less.
2 Corinthians 9:15
Story: Being overwhelmed by the goodness of God in a time of stupidity - and coming to the place of wanting only His ways.
Where does God want to overwhelm you with His goodness?
What is He offering you rest from?
What is He giving you instead?
For more on your inner territory, check out "Towards a Powerful Inner Life" from the Being With God journal series at https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/journals/products/towards-a-powerful-inner-life