God wants you to be God-conscious. The enemy seeks to make you self-conscious.
- Life in the spirit and life in the flesh are both progressive. Which path will we follow?
- Passivity is a key tool of demoralization.
- Poverty mindsets are not about finances, but about being content to live with meager possibilities.
- Normal Christianity includes radical "believe-ism."
- God loves to choose people with "issues." (Gideon) You're not much of a challenge to the goodness of God.
- Which man is talking? Old or new?
- You don't like your thinking? Have another thought!
Story: Remaining on the baggage carousel or choosing to walk with our luggage (provision) with Jesus.
What lesser thoughts would you like to exchange for God's more brilliant ones?
What the action of goodness and kindness from Him that is leading you to choose a different way?
Many of the qualities described in this episode can be found in "Qualities of a Spiritual Warrior." https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/journals/products/qualities-of-a-spiritual-warrior