Demoralization is overcome as we lives as beloved children of God.
- Demoralization occurs when we allow the world into our troubles, instead of God and His Kingdom ways of perceiving, thinking and speaking.
- God works in wisdom, not problem-solving logic.
- Disillusionment can only be broken when the lies of the enemy are shattered.
- The lessons of the prodigal and elder son of Luke 15
- God will never settle for less than who He sees you as, no matter how you choose to see yourself.
- You can't be restored by performance. Only by the gift of God. His primary desire is that you receive.
What are the gifts of relationship and presence that God is excited to give you?
For more on your inner life with God, you may find "Maintaining Your Inner Compass" (CD/MP3) to be helpful. https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/teachings-music/products/maintaining-our-inner-compass