God is making us into His image. The enemy wants to subvert you into his image.
- The enemy seeks to steal your identity, kill your confidence and destroy your potential. But more - he seeks to recruit you as an ally.
- God wants you to perceive yourself and others as He does: nothing is wrong - something is missing... and He wants to provide it.
- God uses all our situations to train us in the New Man.
- Key to this transition: Make war on negativity
- Unclaimed upgrades are all over this room
- Intentionality is required. Count everything as joy
What's your "default mode" that you want to switch off?
(Check out the "Flip the Switch" series on BTV for more on this.)
What's your new default line of perceiving, thinking and speaking that you no longer want to fall below?
You can order the Devotional Soaking Series CD and booklet referred to here, "Living the Upgraded Life" at https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/worship/products/living-the-upgraded-life