A mindset of habitation in Christ gives us a present/future perspective and the ability to persist in joy.
- We are governed by the same law of life in the Spirit that Jesus was governed by when He was on earth and is now in heaven.
- Habitation brings maximum expectation. We journey into the future without fear because we are so loved.
- We live in the same law that Jesus abided in: to only say and do what the Father is doing.
- If you think from a visitation perspective, you'll look for God in the wrong place. Habitation sees Him everywhere.
- Persistence means not quitting on who you are in Christ. It's a pleasure, not a discipline. Persist in the nature of God, not your circumstances.
2 Corinthians 1:20
Story: A man trying to crack the discipline of prayer
What aspect of the nature of God are you persisting in?
Additional resource: For more on persisting in the promises of God for us, check out "Prophetic Persistence" CD/MP3 https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/teachings-music/products/prophetic-persistence