A majestic perspective allows us to stand and occupy.We prosper because we partner with majesty.
- Perceptions determine your mindset. Elisha's servant only saw the enemy. Elisha saw God's majesty and provision.
- Our first tactic of warfare: Live in the presence of God to see how He sees. Presence allows you to prosper, not just survive.
- Second, develop a mindset that overcomes.
- If you don't surrender to sovereignty, you will never have authority.
- Majesty means we enter every situation knowing the victory is inevitable.
2 Kings chapter 6
1 John 4:4
1 John 5:4-5
1 John 4:17
The next time you are presented with a challenge, practice worship and thanksgiving first. What did you discover in His presence? We'd love to hear in the comments below.
You may find the book "Coming Into Alignment" from the "Way of the Warrior" series helpful to you in aligning your perspective to God's: https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/journals/products/coming-into-alignment