We stop paying attention to the enemy & only look for where God's majesty & provision are present.
- After upgrading our perceptions, we need to think about our situations only with the Mind of Christ.
- It's in your DNA to present yourself to the enemy as an overcomer in Christ. Your a New Man/Woman in Him!
- Renew your mind to God's promises, gifts and victory.
- Moses: God was so confident of what He was going to do it overwhelmed all of his doubts (eventually).
- All of heaven is attracted to Jesus in you.
- David saw the majesty of God and ran out to meet it, not Goliath.
- After aligning your perceptions and mindsets, develop the language of an overcomer.
What would it sound like if you spoke about any current difficulties with the language of overcoming?
What words or phrases would you stop saying?
What Overcoming ones would you say instead?
For more on the majestic, elevated perspective of a warrior, check out Allison Bown's "Secrets of a Warrior" CD/MP3: