In Christ, we can live above our circumstances, through the genius help of the Holy Spirit.
- The more you collapse into your circumstances, the more potential you have to become an ally of the enemy. Become confident in who the Holy Spirit is as your Helper.
- If you are easily offended, it only proves that you need an upgrade in your relationship with the Comforter.
- The Holy Spirit is robust, joyful and brilliant at His job. He can be grieved, but it's really hard.
- God measures you for a blessing. The enemy is measuring you for a coffin.
- You don't live in your circumstances. You live in Christ.
- Renouncing negativity as a way of life is KEY to living the overcoming life. Joy, rejoicing and thanksgiving overcome.
- We change when we see God's unchanging nature towards us.
How has God been unchanging in His nature towards you?
Where have you experienced His relentlessness of goodness, kindness and grace?
How does thinking deeply about those times impact your thinking now?
1. "The Art of Thinking Brilliantly" referred to in this talk is available on BTV, as well as in CD and MP3 form at https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/wisdom/products/the-art-of-thinking-brilliantly-cd-set
2."The Nature of God" mentioned here is part of the Being With God journal series, available at https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/wisdom/products/the-nature-of-god