God's true nature of goodness, love, kindness, faithfulness, etc. is consistent and can be depended upon always.
- God is not bipolar. He loves you unconditionally, so He can't be angry at the same time. He sees you only in Christ.
- God's promises are unwavering
- Key #1: We change when we see God's unchanging heart for us.
- Radical Permission #1: God's unchanging nature allows us to stand in absolute confidence no matter what is occurring.
- Key #2: It's impossible for the Father to see you disconnected from love.
- Performance comes after relationship
- (Radical Permission #2 appears in next episode)
- What is my level of confidence in God's unchanging nature towards me?
- What new thoughts am I seeing about His constancy?
- What old thoughts are those displacing?
We would love to hear from you as you journey through these teachings in Radical Permission 1. Share your discoveries with us in the comments throughout the series!
Additional Resource: Check out "The Language of Promise" from the Being With God journal series for more on God's unchanging nature at https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/identity/products/the-language-of-promise