It's not enough just to receive and respond to the fullness of God. We must learn to abide and remain in it.
- We meant to live a stress-free life with the Prince of Peace
- Key #3: Recognize what belongs to you already in Jesus and keep hold of it.
- Every gift comes with an upgrade
- Radical Permission #3: In Jesus, you can possess our possessions
- All blessing is relational
1. Graham's assistant only seeing exciting possibilities, not problems.
2. The praying women of Belfast, Ireland
Think of a gift or provision God has given you. How did it impact your circumstances?
How did it also impact who you saw Him and yourself to be?
Join in the prayer at the end of this session. It's "Happy Gift Day!" Receive the gift of God for you on your way to becoming a person full of His favor and blessing.
What are some of the gifts you're receiving in this series? We'd love to hear in the comments!
"Living in Dependency and Wonder" opens our eyes to the provision of God all around us. Check it out at: https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/joy/products/living-in-dependency-wonder