God wrote down everything He wants to do for you and be to you. It's the biggest identity statement of all of who you are in Christ. Jesus is the open door to it.
- Key #2: The Door is always open.
- Radical Permission #2: Everything in Christ is 'Yes' and 'Amen,' and it always will be.
- We're never desperate for God. He always empowers our rejoicing.
- Don't allow your true identity in Christ to be stolen
1. Community that takes one square mile in an area and lives, works and shops there to connect with them.
2. Leaders meeting with tough Q&A. Skeptical of the fullness of the New Man in Christ. Graham's closing question: 'Why are you not amazed by Jesus?'
Has an identity theft occurred in your life? Where has the enemy stolen what God has rightfully given you?
What part of your new man in Christ are you going to take back?
For more on what the New Man is, check out "New Man Theology" on the Theology Track here on BTV.