We receive best when we know how joyful God is in being with us. Joy is always present, even in the most difficult times.
- We are seeking the one person who loves us the most.
- Seeking the Lord is not a command, it's a blessing - an invitation.
- The joy and delight of the Godhead.
- A Christian is someone who is permanently excited about God.
- Joy is permanent condition. Grief can only be temporary.
1. Friend who lost baby. Tragic. But "don't forget to laugh."
2. Woman in airport who God says to tell that her time of grief has ended.
How has this talk upgraded your idea of "seeking God?"
What are you looking forward to most in seeking Him now?
For more on traveling with God in joy, you may wish to explore "Enjoying the Journey" CD/MP3 https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/teachings-music/products/enjoying-the-journey