Our promises give us a perspective that qualifies us and accelerates our ability to receive all that God has for us no matter what is occurring.
- The new man sees everything as a possibility to encounter God.
- Key #3: In Christ, God has qualified you to receive.
- You're coming to a God who adores you and gives you permission to ask.
- Our promises are our guarantee.
- Difficulties can accelerate our development.
- Promises give us a way of perceiving the world, a mindset and a language.
Story: Threatening the enemy with promises in the emergency room. Depending on promises for health. "Lord, You said."
What has God said to you about your current circumstances?
What promises has He given you?
Who will you need to become in character and maturity to walk in the fullness those promises or prophecies?
For more on God's promises, you may want to read "The Language of Promise" from the Being With God series. https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/identity/products/the-language-of-promise