There is a place of delight in our many relationships with God. Discover the place of joyful persistence in pursuing them.
- The Holy Spirit is the gift from God to disclose everything that God wants you to have in Jesus.
- Joyful, faithful prayer has its rewards. Never make asking about you. It's about Him.
- Our biggest gift to the world is our perception of the true nature of God.
- God is disempowering our disappointments.
- It's in your DNA to be loved by God because the Father loves Jesus in you.
- Struggling? Come as a much-loved child. #1 identity.
- We have many different identities and relationships with God. Learn to identify and relate to Him in them all.
Story: Teaching Children to walk - the joy of it
What are some of your identities with God?
How do you relate to Him differently in each?
What does it mean to you to be a "much-loved" child?
For more on your true identity in Christ, check out "Living in Your Truest Identity" CD/MP3 https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/teachings-music/products/living-your-truest-identity