Asking and seeking God is part of a joyful relationship with God, not a functional interaction.
- God has already determined what He wants to open up for you. He is looking for the relationship found in the asking.
- Come in the confidence of being qualified to receive. Ask using His promises so He can easily say "yes!"
- The promises of God change us. They binds us to the God's outcome and loose us from the situation.
- Prayers are often not answered because we're not asking for all that God wants to provide for us.
- Encourage reconnection with His presence instead of solving people's problems.
- Process and development is the journey of promises and prophecies becoming manifest.
- Develop a history of asking and receiving from God. It builds confidence.
Where do you desire to reconnect with a greater presence of God? What situation do you want to invite Him into?
For more on a relational prayer life with God, check out Allison Bown's "Conversations with God" CD/MP3; https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/teachings-music/products/conversations-with-god-by-allison-bown