How do you seek the Lord when He promises to never leave? You look with expectation that He is near.
- Key #4: Look for the Presence that is always present.
- Go looking for ultimate goodness and you'll find it.
- Radical Permission #4: "You will find," so we need to look in a different way. Set your mind on things above.
- Key #5: Knock on a door that is never closed.
- Every problem is meant to open something up, not close something down. Jesus is standing in the problem. He is the open door who leads to promises and possibilities.
- Problems are never an issue. The presence of God is the issue.
Who does God want to be for you now that He couldn't be at any other time?
What has opened up for you with God in listening to this series?
What problems did you come with where you can now see God's possibilities?
Listen to the closing prayer. Let the words wash over you with possibilities for a life of Radical Permission with God.
Take these words in this prayer as your prophetic promise: "Beloved, the Lord says, "If you will practice this life with Me, I will take you to a place where nothing shall be impossible to you ever again. I will take you to a place where you will do the impossible. I will take you to a place where fear is never a possibility, where anxiety will leave and not return, where you will lose the ability to be worried or anxious because you will be traveling in the confidence of God, in the peace of God that passes all understanding.”
Declare your promises.
Review these messages to establish them in your life.
Enjoy your new place in the Kingdom and in your relationship with God.