Frustration doesn't exist in heaven, so it can't exist in the Kingdom on earth. What if it's a signpost to upgrade?
- Frustration is a confession of powerlessness - and that's not the way God thinks.
- Rethink your assumptions. Ask: "What does this mean? What must I do?"
- Endorsement is our place of advancement
- Frustration needs to turn to celebration
- It's not enough to believe. We need to become fully persuaded. (Elisha, Caleb, David)
- In Christ, we are more subject to refreshing than dryness.
2 Timothy 1:12
What outcome has been assigned to you in the current situations you are facing?
What is an unclaimed upgrade you are discovering?