Our mindset is either a fortress for the enemy or a temple for the living God. The Holy Spirit is empowering us into a way of thinking that generates the power of obedience.
- God is remodeling, renovating and reframing our thinking.
- Stress is an inside job
- We get rid of negative thinking by focusing on the replacement God has instead.
- God has no bad thoughts towards us because He can only see us in Christ.
- All confrontations between flesh and spirit are a joy to God because He loves being your Deliverer.
- Remodeling rebuilds our perceptions so that we can reinterpret problems and discover God's provision.
2 Corinthians 10:4
Story: Man who says "I hate myself." Which self is talking?
How is God remodeling and reframing your thinking?
What is the more brilliant thought that He is introducing instead?
For more on allowing your Spirit to be the predominant voice in your life, check out "Manifesting Your Spirit" from the Way of the Warrior series. https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/all/products/manifesting-your-spirit