There is a difference between your "state" and "standing." Your state is how you see yourself outside of Jesus. Your standing is who you are in Christ.
- In our state: our emotions are overwhelmed by negativity.
- In our standing: Jesus for us empowers our emotions as we understand how He thinks about us.
- Do not allow beliefs to be challenged by circumstances. We challenge our circumstances with our beliefs.
- Ignore negatives. Don't argue with them.
- Be renewed in the Spirit of your mind. Don't work on your old nature. God isn't.
1. Resentful man who got fired. "What if God released you from a job so you could find a better one?"
2. Brain virus in 2009
How do you want to challenge your circumstances with your beliefs? Share your ideas in the comments below!