God doesn't come and go in our lives. In Christ, He lives in us and we are learning how to continually abide in Him.
- The old testament was a visitation culture. Post-cross, we are living in a habitational culture.
- We always expect something brilliant because Christ is in us.
- Look for the presence of God in any situation. He's there!
- "Abide" means to stay in a place of relationship and expectancy with focus and passion.
- Being "desperate for God" is not a concept He has.
- Believing God is always with me changes everything. What can be against me?
2 Corinthians 5:16
1 John 2:24
1 Corinthians 3:16
2 Corinthians 6:16
1 John 4:13
Story: Woman with cancer. Little girl with the paper, "I am the God that heals you."
Consider writing out all the scriptures used in this episode. Read them aloud to the Lord with joy and expectation for several days, even weeks. What is changing in you as you do this?
Share with us in the comments!