The glory of God is His unending goodness. We're becoming a people that reflect His goodness on earth as it is in heaven.
- Moses' encounter with the glory of God's goodness.
- Times of Hiddenness and Manifestation
- God's passion for goodness is so strong, it changes whoever it connects with.
- Goodness overcomes anything this is negative or would cause personal despair.
- Cultivate a lifestyle that has a high expectation of goodness.
- Goodness is the hallmark of every disciple.
- The purpose of the Holy Spirit is to get you to commit to goodness as a lifestyle, not just an idea.
Exodus 33:18 & 29
Story: The man who declares he's an enemy. Response? "I'm not taking enemies today."
Think of all the times in your life where God's goodness has "tracked you down" and you've encountered it.
Make a list of your top 5.
Spend time remembering those experiences. What did they feel like? Who did you encounter God as?
Enter into a time of thanksgiving and rejoicing for those experiences.
What changes in you as you think deeply about the goodness of God?
For more on the idea of "Hiddenness and Manifestation" mentioned in this episode, check out: https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/journals/products/hiddenness-manifestation