Goodness is critical in times of warfare and opposition. There is a level of goodness so profound that it doesn't matter what the enemy or other people are doing.
- It's an act of NT warfare to love our enemies.
- We don't get to be in charge of who we demonstrate goodness to. You just get to be good.
- You only need one moment of goodness with people. Maturity is knowing how to wait for it.
- No one makes us angry. We choose anger instead of a different response.
- True disciples have a passion to prove what is good.
- To walk with the Spirit is to maintain acts of goodness in our own lifestyle.
- What if we can never be challenged by the enemy or opposition? What if we can ever only be challenged by goodness?
- Only fight when God tells you to. The rest of the time, you ignore the enemy and focus on Jesus.
1. Man who preached against schools of prophecy and God's desire to bless him with goodness.
2. Fellow leaders trying to cast out a lying spirit.
"What if we cannot be challenged by life, by oppositional people, or by the enemy. What if we can only ever be challenged by the goodness of God? What if everything in your life is just a challenge to God's goodness?"
How does that statement impact your thinking about spiritual warfare? Share in the comments below. We'd love to hear!