All problems are connected to a provision of God's favor. We access that favor through our promises.
- We have power because we are established in Christ in a place of favor and promise.
- A promise shows you the outcome.
- Wisdom elevates us over logic and reason.
- Faith gives you imagination so that you can overcome logic by giving you a vision of what God is permitting.
- Your promise is an antidote to doubt, fear and unbelief.
- Everything holds a possibility for greatness to emerge in you.
- You can't replace spiritual understanding with logic and reason. God's ways are higher than ours.
What is a specific promise you have from the Lord?
Where can you apply that promise in your current circumstances?
What is the outcome it allows you to imagine in you become next in Christ?
Additional Resource: For more on the Favor of the Lord, consider "The Favor Series." https://www.brilliantbookhouse.com/collections/teachings-music/products/the-favor-series